Capp Harmony Serological Pipette, 5ml, individually wrapped
Color Code: Blue
- Designed for accurate and rapid fluid dispensing, these polystyrene pipettes are sterile, pyrogen free and cotton plugged for a variety of liquid handling applications.
- The sharp, black, highly legible permanent graduations prevent ambiguity and guarantee precise reading and accurate dispensing to +1-2%. Reverse graduations show volume removed or remaining on all pipettes larger than 1mL.
- Generous negative graduations provide additional pipetting volume.
- Each pipette comes with effective filter barrier to prevent overflow of liquid into pipette.
- Designed to fit all available motorized pipette controllers on the market.
- Pipettes are supplied individually wrapped in fibber-free color coded paper and plastic combination that is easy to open. The uniform mouth piece fits all major pipettors and is color coded for ease of identification.
Capp Harmony pipettes are made from transparent medical grade polystyrene sterilized by gamma irradiation. Each lot is tested for endotoxins , Cytotoxicity and are guaranteed non-haemolytic. Ideal for use within tissue culture applications.